Official Chit-Chat thread

    Share
    avatar
    Evo8

    Posts : 51
    Points : 65
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Age : 33

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  Evo8 on Sun May 23, 2010 5:21 am

    01_4Motion_B5.5 wrote:have you ever even rode a bike?

    lol ummm is that even relevant? lol!
    avatar
    01_4Motion_B5.5

    Posts : 75
    Points : 99
    Join date : 2010-03-12
    Age : 33
    Location : Bellingham

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  01_4Motion_B5.5 on Sun May 23, 2010 6:32 am

    Evo8 wrote:
    01_4Motion_B5.5 wrote:have you ever even rode a bike?

    lol ummm is that even relevant? lol!
    Laughing I would think so but some people have a death wish, Derek if you haven't I would strongly advise to just go up to an empty parking lot and ride...spend like an hour riding, breaking, turning, etc... The most important thing is to ride defensively, don't ride stupid!
    avatar
    Graham

    Posts : 44
    Points : 64
    Join date : 2010-04-12
    Age : 31
    Location : Bellingham

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  Graham on Sun May 23, 2010 6:43 am

    RocketCoffin wrote:Signed it! Damn law cost me $214 bucks 3 weeks ago >=(

    That happened to me one time. Got caught with a europlate on and got the $214 ticket. Took it to court and got it knocked down to $140. Lame.
    avatar
    Evo8

    Posts : 51
    Points : 65
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Age : 33

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  Evo8 on Sun May 23, 2010 11:50 am

    you guys just dont listen... hire a lawyer and the tickets will disappear! its magic Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Like a Star @ heaven
    avatar
    01_4Motion_B5.5

    Posts : 75
    Points : 99
    Join date : 2010-03-12
    Age : 33
    Location : Bellingham

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  01_4Motion_B5.5 on Sun May 23, 2010 5:05 pm

    Evo8 wrote:you guys just dont listen... hire a lawyer and the tickets will disappear! its magic Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Like a Star @ heaven
    Laughing yeah but what the hell would cost more a DAMN lawyer or a no front plate ticket?
    avatar
    Evo8

    Posts : 51
    Points : 65
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Age : 33

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  Evo8 on Sun May 23, 2010 5:31 pm

    would have cost him 11 more dollars and not have been on his record now if he does not have a plate he will for sure get a ticket every time, no warnings.
    avatar
    DC
    Leader - Detailing

    Posts : 111
    Points : 194
    Join date : 2010-02-25
    Age : 29
    Location : Bellingham

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  DC on Sun May 23, 2010 9:20 pm

    01_4Motion_B5.5 wrote:
    Evo8 wrote:
    01_4Motion_B5.5 wrote:have you ever even rode a bike?

    lol ummm is that even relevant? lol!
    Laughing I would think so but some people have a death wish, Derek if you haven't I would strongly advise to just go up to an empty parking lot and ride...spend like an hour riding, breaking, turning, etc... The most important thing is to ride defensively, don't ride stupid!


    yea i have ridden before. I rode dirtbikes for a long time and i've ridden some of my friends bikes. Thats my plan though Chris, i've got a friend with a new ninja 600 and patrick who are gonna ride with me and help me brush up.


    _________________
    1996 Civic EX Coupe
    2008 GSXR-600
    avatar
    Evo8

    Posts : 51
    Points : 65
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Age : 33

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  Evo8 on Sun May 23, 2010 9:52 pm

    Check out the events tab i posted some that i think we should go to as a group let me know what you think
    avatar
    MPH-Mike

    Posts : 47
    Points : 57
    Join date : 2010-03-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Bellingham, WA

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  MPH-Mike on Thu May 27, 2010 7:19 pm

    Snapped the alternator/water pump/air pump belt on my 7 last night. And I was going to replace it next week =( damn. got lucky and a lady at napa pulled some strings to get one here tomorrow though =D
    avatar
    DC
    Leader - Detailing

    Posts : 111
    Points : 194
    Join date : 2010-02-25
    Age : 29
    Location : Bellingham

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  DC on Sat May 29, 2010 9:32 pm

    Ordered the parts for the civic.


    _________________
    1996 Civic EX Coupe
    2008 GSXR-600
    avatar
    MPH-Mike

    Posts : 47
    Points : 57
    Join date : 2010-03-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Bellingham, WA

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  MPH-Mike on Mon May 31, 2010 10:48 pm

    fixed my belts. vented my BOV to atmosphere. Its stupid loud now. hehe. in other news, I fixed the non-existing problem on my motorcycle as well. time for homework....ugh.
    avatar
    DC
    Leader - Detailing

    Posts : 111
    Points : 194
    Join date : 2010-02-25
    Age : 29
    Location : Bellingham

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  DC on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 am

    MPH-Mike wrote:fixed my belts. vented my BOV to atmosphere. Its stupid loud now. hehe. in other news, I fixed the non-existing problem on my motorcycle as well. time for homework....ugh.

    MPH whats your #


    _________________
    1996 Civic EX Coupe
    2008 GSXR-600
    avatar
    MPH-Mike

    Posts : 47
    Points : 57
    Join date : 2010-03-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Bellingham, WA

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  MPH-Mike on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 pm

    its 360-461-0847. this saturday is the last meet I could maybe make it to though. I'm shipping off to alaska on the 12th. if theres dry weather, some of you better be goin on a drive with me.
    avatar
    DC
    Leader - Detailing

    Posts : 111
    Points : 194
    Join date : 2010-02-25
    Age : 29
    Location : Bellingham

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  DC on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:26 pm

    MPH-Mike wrote:its 360-461-0847. this saturday is the last meet I could maybe make it to though. I'm shipping off to alaska on the 12th. if theres dry weather, some of you better be goin on a drive with me.

    For sure. I'll take care of your CBR600 while you're gone k?


    _________________
    1996 Civic EX Coupe
    2008 GSXR-600

    Sponsored content

    Re: Official Chit-Chat thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:28 am