Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The mad tuner

Evo8
    Evo8

The mad tuner Empty The mad tuner

Post  Evo8 Wed May 05, 2010 2:17 am

Bubba
    Bubba

The mad tuner Empty Re: The mad tuner

Post  Bubba Wed May 05, 2010 4:41 pm

So does he do his own tuning????

I need someone to look at my tune and really don't want to go south unless I get a few more new parts and have to put it on a set of rollers Smile

Oh.....one of these days stop by the damn house would ya....not just drive by Razz lol
    Evo8
    Evo8

Post  Evo8 Thu May 06, 2010 2:41 am

yes he does tuning, and i asked he can tune your car, he wanted to know what software you want to use to tune it... i wasn't sure if you knew or not what had been used before, and he will most likely want you to get a wideband a/f. I have been working the past few weeks non-stop so usually i am either on the way to work or on the way home. What do you work? i might actually have 3 days off coming up and i would like to meet you and look at the car.
    Bubba
    Bubba

Post  Bubba Thu May 06, 2010 3:05 am

My stand alone has its own software it needs a serial port. The laptop I found with a serial is a piece of chit and doesn't work well with it. The stand alone is a redline set-up, he would probably want to look it over before saying yay or nay on the tuning LOL. I really need a wideband for my car it is running off narrowband and speed density. I am usually home as of late around 5 except tuesdays and thursdays the duaghter has soccer practice and I am home on the weekends.
    Evo8
    Evo8

Post  Evo8 Thu May 06, 2010 3:31 am

any particular time/day you could meet him so he could take a look?
    Bubba
    Bubba

Post  Bubba Thu May 06, 2010 4:40 pm

I need to look and see if the software disc is in the car and just about any day after work (except the soccer practice days). I work in town so I can meet any where in B-ham he wants to for him check it out. Hopefully get a wideband soon, don't think I will worry about having it tuned anymore until that happens.
    Bubba
    Bubba

Post  Bubba Mon May 10, 2010 2:40 am

Ok the softeware is put out by the ecu manufacturer, it is ecu882c by redline. The links on there website to download the software don't work for me. I made a copy of the disc for ernie if he wants to check out the program and fuel map set up's in demo mode. I can meet him after work sometime this week or something, I would like to meet him and check out his evo.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 am