Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Checkin in with my FD and CBR

MPH-Mike
    MPH-Mike

Checkin in with my FD and CBR Empty Checkin in with my FD and CBR

Post  MPH-Mike Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Hey whats up guys, my names Mike. If your wondering about my username, yes my initial are MPH Twisted Evil

Anyways, some of you may remember me when I briefly stopped by on my motorcycle one night, I'm friends with Jared who's got the Z31 thats all torn apart right now. Anyways, I've finally found myself a car, 94' Rx-7. She's a fun little toy =). Ok expensive as hell too, but I couldn't settle for something that was ridiculously slow after having my bike.

Anyways, here's a link to some pics of her on my blog I made. Not much but it'll probably serve as my way of tracking my build, instead of posting on multiple forums I can at least have it all in one place. You can also see my bike in a couple of the crappy phone pics.

http://shiftexistence.blogspot.com/
    red02ex
    red02ex
    Head Cheese - Mechanic

Checkin in with my FD and CBR Empty Re: Checkin in with my FD and CBR

Post  red02ex Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 pm

MPH-Mike wrote:Hey whats up guys, my names Mike. If your wondering about my username, yes my initial are MPH Twisted Evil

Anyways, some of you may remember me when I briefly stopped by on my motorcycle one night, I'm friends with Jared who's got the Z31 thats all torn apart right now. Anyways, I've finally found myself a car, 94' Rx-7. She's a fun little toy =). Ok expensive as hell too, but I couldn't settle for something that was ridiculously slow after having my bike.

Anyways, here's a link to some pics of her on my blog I made. Not much but it'll probably serve as my way of tracking my build, instead of posting on multiple forums I can at least have it all in one place. You can also see my bike in a couple of the crappy phone pics.

http://shiftexistence.blogspot.com/
    welcome to the group dude, nice start also if you need help finding parts talk to chris derosa hes the club performance shop per say lol anywats good to see you
    DC
    DC
    Leader - Detailing

Post  DC Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Hey man glad to see you made it on here! I didn't know you had a cbr. honda ftw! Welcome to inspired ignition!
    MPH-Mike
    MPH-Mike

Post  MPH-Mike Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:59 am

I had to stick with honda's somehow haha. I'll go back someday when I've got more money and do some RWD hatch or something that'll be a big project. But thats a looooong ways off. Probably after a year or two after I'm outta school. Which will probably be another 3 years at least before even that happens lol.
    DC
    DC
    Leader - Detailing

Post  DC Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:47 am

MPH-Mike wrote:I had to stick with honda's somehow haha. I'll go back someday when I've got more money and do some RWD hatch or something that'll be a big project. But thats a looooong ways off. Probably after a year or two after I'm outta school. Which will probably be another 3 years at least before even that happens lol.

Haha yea. Theres' a blue EG hatch in Bham thats RWD. Would be pretty tight!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:24 pm